We’re always hungry for high-quality, original and interesting posts. So if you believe you’ve got an idea that will engage, and entertain our readers in equal measures, we would love to hear about it. And don’t worry, you don’t need to wait for an idea that will redefine industry dynamics. Just try to bring our readers a fresh perspective on any topic that’s interesting and engaging.
But before you get too excited:
Let us tell you: We have a strict process and unless it is followed diligently, your guest post/infographic/video/podcast will not be approved.
Well, we aren’t finicky. But we wish to ensure ‘the very best’ for our readers.
We can guarantee that writing for TOS is well worth your time and efforts. You’ll get to learn a lot in the process and get your content read, shared and liked by hundreds and thousands of people from around the world.
Requirements for Guest Posts :
We’re looking for articles on these topics:
Conversion Optimization, Graphic Design, Marketing, Copywriting, Content Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Ecommerce, User Experience, Email Marketing, Analytics & ROI.
We only accept high-quality, well-researched, and original concepts.
Before you submit, take a look at our Guest Post Guidelines and recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece:
Guest Post Guidelines
We write for a very specific audience. It is extremely important that you address the target audience whilst writing.
Our audience typically consists of startup owners, online startups, digital marketers, SEO experts, graphic designers, web designers and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Our topics typically consist of advice given to our audience from perspective of Online Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Conversion Optimization and Marketing.
To keep consistency in your content, we advise you to follow:
Cite sources and ensure proper attribution of quotations. Please do not use promotional links in the content. We would give you one link in the author bio section.
- Feature Articles (1,500–2,500 words): Well researched content containing a lot of case studies and custom illustrations.
- Articles (600–1,500 words): More casual in tone and content. Great for less-intensive posts.
- Blogs (500–600 words): Short and sweet posts.
Keep in mind:
- Data Driven: Make sure your post is data driven. Include a lot of latest statistics, case studies, examples, etc.
- Conversational Tone: You must write in a casual and conversational tone. Be bold, interesting, and human.
- Short paragraphs: Writing long paragraphs is a crime at TOS. Keep your paragraphs short, crisp and to the point.
- Internal Links: You must include at least 3 links to other posts on TOS blog.
- Images: You must include relevant images. Do not include copyrighted images (if needed, reference the images in your post.)
- Table of content: You must include table of content close to the top of the content to make it easy for readers.
How to Pitch
- In the body of your email, provide a quick summary of your idea PLUS an outline of how you’ll develop it.
- Tell us which of our categories you believe your post fits into.
That’s it. We’ll evaluate your idea and let you know if it fits our needs.
Note: if your pitch does not follow the above instructions, you will not receive a response. And/or if in your pitch you ask for a link, you will not receive a response.
So, what are you waiting for?